Wolf Wolf

Ahahaha

This made me laugh, it's very well animated and the characters are well drawn ^.^

Spray-painted Space Spray-painted Space

Hahaha

Love the randomness :D

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Good talk!

The animations is good, the point is put across very entertainingly :D
And you have a great voice for speeches! Maybe you should do Voice Acting if you don't already!

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Not bad..

Good animation, nice sound effects and ideas... But I think it is a bit too much like Egoraptors - even though it's like a tribute to him, I think you should have done it in your own style ^_^ But I lol'd at some of the bits :D

A Flower for You A Flower for You

EEEE!!

That's so sweet! It would have been nice if it lasted a teeny bit longer, but it's lovely and simple ^_^

JelliedFox responds:

it was going to be a smidge longer... but then I was a lazy bum and I cut it off =u= But thank you <3

The Morphing Line 5 The Morphing Line 5

&quot;Crazycakes&quot; in your words XD

It was great, the start was a bit tedious but after the shapes started to morph into recognisable things I enjoyed it :D I wish I could do stuff like that with Swish but it won't let me ._.

Lily on the Phone Lily on the Phone

Don't listen to the haters!

Your animation was fine. You lip-synced well and the art was good. Would have been nice to have found out what her mom was up to and maybe you could have ended it on a slightly nicer note.
:D

Sorrygirl99 responds:

her mom... never really knew myself... XD

My Nan My Nan

groovy

Ahh, it reminds me of my nan! I like how you made her facial expression change every time the iron hissed and the lip sync was good :D

Ham-head responds:

Thanks for the review, I like how it reminds you of your nan haha! Thankyou for leaving such a nice comment it makes all the hard work pay off as I really focused on getting the expressions and timing right!
Thankyou!

Angel and the Fox Angel and the Fox

Aww cuteness

Love the story - it reminds me of a story me and a friend wrote about a fox boy and a girl with brown wings. Kind of similar :D
The lipsync is good, by the way ^__^

Jamieneo66 responds:

Thanks, i rarely do lipsync but i only just recently remembered onion skin near the end of teh flash and i thought, "I can't be bothered to redo this" as i threw my arms up into the air.
So keep in mind, the next one will have abit more animation to it as i'll use onion skinning to redraw it s oi can try and make them turn and things like moving arms and stuff with be alot smoother ^^
so please, look forward to it :D

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

Oooh!

That's really well done! It looks like you've put a lot of work into it, and the storyline works ^_^