View Profile Sparkeycat

49 Movie Reviews

Ahahaha

This made me laugh, it's very well animated and the characters are well drawn ^.^

Good talk!

The animations is good, the point is put across very entertainingly :D
And you have a great voice for speeches! Maybe you should do Voice Acting if you don't already!

Not bad..

Good animation, nice sound effects and ideas... But I think it is a bit too much like Egoraptors - even though it's like a tribute to him, I think you should have done it in your own style ^_^ But I lol'd at some of the bits :D

7 Game Reviews

Epic!!

I can truthfully say that this is one of the most epic things I've ever seen C:
The voices were brilliant, the game was simple and the style is very cool :D

OOOOHHH I like this one!

Simple, yet addictive! I love the music and the game worked out very well :D
Good work!

...

This looks like it's your first game so it's not SO bad... The stuff works ok, but maybe you could put in more work next time? like maybe animate the cats so when they get touched by the acid, the go >_< and when you miss them, they go ^_^

Kieran123 responds:

THIS LOOKS LIKE ITS UR FIRST REVEIW SO ITS NOT THAT BAD BESIDES THE BHIT WER U SUCKED BALLS

1 Audio Review

You have such a variety! :D

I love the first one! XD I actually listened to it like six times. And the script you used for the voices made me giggle ^_^

26 Art Reviews

Bueno!

Love how you only made subtle changes to the outfit, the hair is well done and the monkey is in good proportion. The detail with the ripped knee is good too ^^

That is one pretty owl!

loving the shading and overall style ^_^

Good start :D

I like they eyes and the face is done very well :3 It does however, look quite feminine ^_^

AdventAxl responds:

He is supose to look sad so I guess that works too *scratches head*

I don't even come here anymore if I'm honest :P